Friday, August 20, 2010

Ahoy Maties!

Friday began with a walk to Navy Pier.  Once there, we boarded the tall ship Windy for a cruise on Lake Michigan.  Pirate stories entertained the kids on board, but I was more concerned about not being blown away.  I stayed close to the life rafts...just in case.

It was a beautiful day for a sail!

Later, we boarded the double decker trolley to go over to Museum Park.  The tour guide seemed like he was pulling in some good tips, so I thought I'd try to get a piece of the action...



When we got to the Shed Aquarium, I thought Cheryl was going to feed me to the sharks...
...but instead she treated me to a great dolphin show before we all headed out to dinner.

Over nachos, I heard Pete and Cheryl talking about checking out in the morning...so I guess we hit the road again tomorrow.  Wonder where we're headed????


No comments:

Post a Comment